Sunday, December 6, 2015

We're back!

We will be traveling abroad in just a couple of days (SO EXCITED!). So we will be writing on here whenever we can, hoping that we may occasionally have Internet access- it's not a guarantee. I'm excited to try new food and visit new places and see family too. It's been too long and I've been so busy with work that I've not had time to think about it. Anyways, here's what we've been enjoying lately-
Strawberry cheesecake shake- tastes surprisingly exactly like cheese cake- a rare treat ( I'm trying not to think about all the cals I've consumed). 

If I can remember correctly this was the white chocolate mocha. Loved the cookie!


Tricolad cake with hot chocolate- perfect for the rainy days we've been having!

If you can't already tell I have a big sweet tooth. I've been doing a lot better with my eating compared to before though ;) . But not so great with the fitness. I'll get to it, I promise myself (future new year resolution).

Hopefully the next post will be from a new country with something completely new and exciting. I can't wait!

R

No comments:

Post a Comment