Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Udon, the way I like it.

Hello folks! It's obviously been a while(as pointed out by my sister on multiple occasions).
 Udon is a thick wheat flour noodle, it is japanese, but i'm sort of a Rachael Ray in the kitchen, I just prefer a 10 minutes limit rather than a 30 minutes limit.
I use udon in hot and sour soup. As someone who prefers foods to drinks, I always have something to chew on with my liquids, in this case udon.
I boil the udon with some salt till it's soft and can fold in on itself.

While the udon boils I prepare the hot and sour soup, which is a packet soup from a company called Ching's, it is the only packaged soup I consume willingly.
I cut a few carrots and spring beans which I boil too, sometimes I sprinkle some herbs on top, and voila, a healthy lunch in less than 10 minutes!
                 
                                                                           -Priya-

No comments:

Post a Comment