Monday, November 24, 2014

What I Ate

Hello! Long time, no see. I thought i'd sweeten things up a bit here by drawing what I ate last Sunday.

The hot chocolate was from Tiramisu (obviously), the butter chicken and naan from Khazanna. I absolutely love the gravy of their chicken, once I start, I just can't stop! The cake was from cake city, it was surprisingly good, I've had some pretty dry cakes and some extremely sweet cakes from there, but this was good. The tea is from the London Fruit and Herb company. I've been crushing on their tea for quite a while now! My favorite being apple and cinnamon, and the best thing is they are caffeine free. I'll probably do a blog post on their tea soon. I hope you all have a great week ahead!
                                                                            -Priya-


No comments:

Post a Comment