Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Breakfast Bowl

I'm on holiday, which to be honest means an increase in my intake of junk food with about zero exercise. I've experienced what that kind of lifestyle can do in my last holidays, so trying to break the trend i'm trying to eat healthy, which leads me to making my own food. This also keeps me more active, so that I don't sit around all day catching up with tv shows and movies.
I made a healthier breakfast that's quick, easy and gives me enough energy to start the day.
It's pretty simple if you want to try it out ,some vanilla yoghurt, half an apple which I chopped with my superb knife skills(sort of like a ninja), half a handful of macadamia nuts(though I prefer almonds), and bran flakes(because my mum bought them and no one wants to eat them...they're sort of tolerable in yoghurt). Banana is always nice to add, but I ran out of them. 
I feel happier when I eat healthier, so hopefully I manage to keep up with this.

                                                                   -Priya-

No comments:

Post a Comment