Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday treat- Creamy inn

Sundays are even more exciting when you know there's dessert involved. I've been having a sore throat on and off for the past few weeks (thank you weather, and immune system), so it felt so good to eat ice cream today. I'm a big ice cream fan if you didn't know, ready for it anytime, anywhere, even before my meal, and even better if I could have it instead of my meal. I don't eat it as much as I love it though, owing to the fact that I get a cold pretty easy after. It's been getting quite warm in nairobi lately so it felt good to indulge together with my family. The pictures probably speak for themselves. I'm not sure words would do them justice.


Ice cream Sundae with smarties and 4 different sauces-chocolate, strawberry, banana and peppermint. I wasn't too keen on the banana and peppermint, but it was delicious regardless.


The waffle was probably our sole reason for going to creamy inn. After a long day of contemplating where to go for dessert, we decided on waffles which I've literally not had in years, and i absolutely loved it! They initially said they didn't have waffles, but when the lady at the counter noticed our highly disappointed faces, she said she would make the waffle if we would wait for 30 mins, which we readily did-true sweet toothed people here! (my sister and my mum-were somewhat in shock and my mum had to say ' what, no waffles? How can there be no waffles? What will be eat then?') 
It was absolutely delicious, even more because it was so fresh I think. Warm and soft on the inside, slight crunch on the outside. I rediscovered my love for waffles, and so did my sister I'm sure. Rest assured this was devoured within minutes.
I'm now having my second cup of tea because I'm a little afraid of getting a sore throat again, but I'm also aware of how worthy it was. I'm always up for dessert, absolutely no regrets! 

We did notice a new chocolate fudge pizza they've started making. Going to think about trying it next time!

                                                                -risha-





No comments:

Post a Comment