Saturday, August 9, 2014

Nani's birthday and ice-cream sundae

My sister and I have a tendency to use every opportunity available to go for a treat (who's going to say no to dessert?). It's my grandmother's birthday (77 years!), so we went to java coffee house, one of the most popular coffee sites in Nairobi. Great for a relaxing time with a cup of coffee and even better if you want a burger or a quesadilla or a heavenly breakfast to go with it (i'm drooling already!). We decided to share the chocolate chip cookie ice cream sundae, which comes with 3 scoops of ice-cream, and so we chose the chocolate chip cookie ice-cream and a scoop of the vanilla brownie. Topped off with honey coated nuts, which add just the right amount of crunch, and a warm chocolate sauce. So great for a treat! I assure you I enjoyed every bit of the chocolately goodness without a doubt. They didn't disappoint with the quantity either. It's a rare treat for me so it definitely made my day a thousand times better. A 5/5 for service today.

Look at the size of the cookie! I could barely finish it.And the amount of chocolate chips just made me happy :) (And the little sis in the back).

It's just so beautiful. *sigh*. Definitely blog worthy.

-risha-

No comments:

Post a Comment