Saturday, August 30, 2014

Tiramisu treasures

When I was a child, my mum had to man handle me to drink my cup of milk, as some of you may know, not much has changed in that department! Everything about milk revolts me, the taste, the texture, the smell, the color, it all triggers my instincts to projectile vomit.
Recently while grocery shopping, I came across a branch of Tiramisu,which is a bakery, dessert bar and coffee house all in one!

I was so impressed that I decided to go to a larger branch today.
I ordered the hot chocolate (I know...i'm surprised I did so too!), and boy oh boy, wasn't I in for a treat! This would definitely rank on my list of best life decisions.

They give the option of having it with or without whipped cream, and I obviously chose with.
The cream perfectly complements the chocolate, and elevates the taste beautifully! The chocolate is thicker than any other hot chocolate I've tried. The viscosity of it was perfect enough to be scooped out with a spoon and also to be drunk. It's an absolutely delectable drink which is priced well enough for my student pocket.
It is the perfect dreamy hot chocolate for me, and I definitely recommend a visit.
                                                                          -Priya-

No comments:

Post a Comment