Sunday, August 10, 2014

For you Spring rolls- {Guest post}

My little eleven year old brother has written his first food review, and he has done a stellar job in my opinion. Anything to encourage him to write a little more!- R






Oh my god, have you eaten at the new For you Chinese restaurant? It is the best. Today I ate the best chicken spring roll ever and the way the chicken spring roll was served just made my mouth water out of happiness. When I opened my spring roll a very scrumptious filling of chicken and vegetables was in it. It was a perfect ratio  of vegetable to chicken. It was crispy on the outside and perfectly cooked from the inside. I am so glad that I ordered that, and that I was planning to have it as my main course. Our waiter was the most spectacular waiter on earth, he did not delay our food and waited patiently to take our order. And this awesome Chinese restaurant also has a wonderful play area for kids with a ball pit and a maze, and did I mention that at the end you get a souvenir or a toy to take home with you. How wonderful is that! This restaurant has a very friendly environment and I would highly recommend it for a relaxed family day out.

-Vishnu-


No comments:

Post a Comment